Following on from our successful Rail: North of the Border networking dinners, we are pleased to launch Rail: North of the Border Conference and Exhibition. This one event will bring together key stakeholders and the wider supply chain together to discuss Scotland’s latest rail priorities, with CP6 around the corner.
There’s much to focus on, including:
- Delivering the best railway Scotland has ever had
- The role High Speed Rail can play for Scotland
- Delivery of major projects through CP6
- Scotland’s station modernisation programme
- Technology & Innovation
- The opportunities derived from the Design Services Framework
This event will offer the supply chain an opportunity to showcase expertise, share knowledge and network with some of the most influential figures within the region.
- High quality line up of speakers
- Six 30 minute technical seminars
- Exhibition stands in the networking zone
- Post event drinks reception
- Conference app to assist networking objectives