The UK Railway is under pressure to exploit advancing technology in cost-efficient ways in order to meet targets around safety, capacity and reliability, which requires a collaborative, integrated, and system-wide approach. Finding solutions to these challenges requires strong leadership across all aspects of the supply chain.
The Technology in Rail Conference brings together the companies at the forefront of innovation within the supply chain for an engaging conference and exhibition, to discuss topics including:
- Funding innovation in the rail sector
- Learning from technologies implemented in international projects
- The future of powering the railway
- Building Information Modelling integration to railway projects
- Cyber security, ethical hacking and penetration testing
- Wearable technology, monitoring and safety
- Implementation removing the boundaries of innovation in Rail
- What the future holds for the rail sector through the virgin hyper loop
- The future of integrated ticketing
To find out more about how you can get involved email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 0161 791 1640.