The UK Railway is under pressure to exploit advancing technology in cost-efficient ways in order to meet targets around safety, capacity and reliability, which requires a collaborative, integrated, and system-wide approach. Finding solutions to these challenges requires strong leadership across all aspects of the supply chain.
The Technology in Rail Conference brings together the companies at the forefront of innovation within the supply chain for an engaging conference and exhibition, to discuss topics including:
- The use of data in preventative maintenance
- Funding innovation in the rail sector
- The use of big data, and how to make the railway safer
- Minimal disruption to services
- Cyber security, ethical hacking and penetration testing
- Intelligent trains, running trains closer together
- Accelerated research and technology deployment
- Using data to manage assets
To find out more about how you can get involved email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 0161 791 1640.