Transport plays a vital role supporting economic growth, increasing prosperity through job creation, delivering products to markets and supporting trade.
The Welsh Government is responsible for the Motorways and trunk roads in Wales, whilst also working strategically with Network Rail to enhance and improve railway infrastructure, with their objective of promoting an efficient, effective, sustainable and inclusive transport network.
Following in from this year’s event, there will be discussions around the continuous transportation projects, as well as a detailed discussion on the new Wales and Borders Rail Franchise, which will be announced shortly.
The event will provide invaluable information to any individual or organisation looking to strengthen relationships in the sector, whilst offering an opportunity to engage with new and existing clients.
- 6:00 PM - 7:00 PMPre Event Drinks Reception, with Canapes
- 7:00 PM - 7:10 PMHost AddressBrian Meechan (BBC Welsh Correspondent) confirmed
- 7:10 PM - 7:25 PMKeynote AddressBill Kelly Acting Managing Director (Network Rail Wales) confirmed
- 7:25 PM - 7:35 PMFranchise AddressColin Lea (Business Development Director) KeolisAmey
- 7:35 PM - 7:45 PMHeadline Sponsor Peter Kingsland (Engie Icomera) confirmed
- 7:45 PM - 9:15 PMDinner Served
- 9:30 PM - 10:15 PMPanel DebateSpeakers
Bill Kelly Acting Managing Director (Network Rail Wales) confirmed
Simon Jones (Welsh Government) confirmed
Peter Kingsland (Engie Icomera) confirmed
Andrew Gregory (Cardiff City Council, Director of Operations) confirmed
David Sidebottom (Transport Focus, Director) confirmed
- 10:15 PM - 12:00 AMNetworking & Drinks