We are pleased to be hosting the next instalment of Rail North at the Royal Armouries Hotel, Leeds on 20 October 2022.
We will be bringing key figureheads from the north to discuss the region’s ongoing priorities, including:
- Transport for the North’s vision for strategic transport improvements and the role rail will play in this
- Existing opportunities within the current framework
- Key objectives to be delivered beyond CP6
- Meeting our decarbonising goals, through improvements to rolling stock and through electrification
- A full understanding of the TRU programme, featuring
- 1. The social impact from the investment
- 2. The sustainability benefits
- 3. Importance of new routes to build sustainable communities
- 4. The importance of continued innovation
With panel discussions, presentations and specialist seminars the event will be full of insights into levelling up the region and what steps are needed to address the North-South divide. The day will also give the supply chain an opportunity to re-connect with decision-makers and help re-enforce your commercial credentials to one of the UK’s most exciting projects.