We’re delighted to announce the Great Western Rail Forum is taking place on 11 July 2019. Moved to the iconic Steam Museum in Swindon, the event will once again bring together key figures from the region to discuss key plans and priorities, with our headline sponsors the Heathrow Link Partnership.
Mark Hopwood will be delivering both a 15 minute keynote address and be involved in a lively panel discussion including:
- What impact Crossrail’s Western section will have on the region
- Development of the Old Oak Common interchange station
- The latest developments of the Western Rail Link to Heathrow Line
- MetroWest and the improvement to transport services to Bristol and the surrounding areas
- The benefits the new timetable will bring to passengers
- The re-development of Swindon station