Now in its third year, the Welsh Transport Forum will again bring together the key stakeholders within the region to discuss Wales key transport priorities. With CP6 beginning next April, it’s a perfect time to hear first hand Network Rail’s vision for the next 5 years, whilst the KeolisAmey franchise will be six months old with their plans for transforming the region starting to take shape.
This is your chance to engage in the debate and network with some of the most influential figures from around the region.
- 6:00 PM - 7:00 PMPre event drinks reception with canapes
- 7:00 PM - 7:10 PMHost Address
- 7:15 PM - 7:30 PMKeynote Address
- 7:30 PM - 7:45 PMHeadline Sponsor Address
- 7:50 PM - 9:30 PMDinner Served
- 9:30 PM - 10:15 PMPanel Debate
- 10:15 PM - 12:00 AMNetworking and drinks
The times and invited speakers maybe subject to change without notice.